[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 988: date(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected the timezone 'UTC' for now, but please set date.timezone to select your timezone.
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 988: getdate(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected the timezone 'UTC' for now, but please set date.timezone to select your timezone.
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4284: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4286: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4287: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4288: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
PR Forum • View topic - THE MESSAGE OF GARY SMITH

THE MESSAGE OF GARY SMITH

THE MESSAGE OF GARY SMITH

Postby admin » Sun Jun 25, 2017 11:04 am

Gary Smith gsmith0420@gmail.com wrote on 25th of June 2017 under the title "You are running an Illegal web site and proper authorities will be informed":

"It's a shame that you wouldn't accept my offer to resolve our issues peacefully as I don't like conflict. I find it very amusing that you called me arrogant in your post about me after telling me that I am not allowed to speak to you as an equal. I think you need to learn what the words hypocrite and irony mean.

Anyway, since you still want to remain stubborn, there will be lessons to be learned from that. As much as you think you know people, I grew up in the heart of the New York City music industry.

You are running an illegal website. I know some people who might be interested in knowing about it. If I'm not worthy of access to the site, then the site will not run. Yes, I don't like people who cross me.

See, when I asked if you had any titles coming soon, your replies to me were "I'm doing behind the scenes work you don't need to know about", "I am Pink Robert, I am world famous, and you are thinking you can speak to me as if we were equals, but we are not".

Yea, I didn't like that. So when people do stuff to me that I don't like, my New York City ass gets them all back like crazy dude!!!

So expect some surprises as I have a few tricks up my sleeve. Again, I would have preferred you just saying to me, "Yes, I'll be posting some new stuff next week" instead of being a complete dick and telling me you were doing stuff I didn't need to know about. Yea, that didn't work for me.

So again, peacefully resolve or angry New York City ass with people who wouldn't appreciate their material being on a for profit site where they're not seeing a penny of what you charge.

GOOD LUCK!! YOU'RE GOING TO NEED IT!!! CAUSE I'M LIKE A RABID DOG WHEN I GET PISSED!!!"

admin

Re: THE MESSAGE OF GARY SMITH

Postby kmcmurtrie » Sun Jun 25, 2017 2:32 pm

Not cool.
kmcmurtrie

Postby zaval80 » Sun Jun 25, 2017 11:53 pm

I can't believe some people can be such weasels. Currently, he is drumming up the support over at Bootlegzone. Somehow his posts there reflected just that he found PR "a bit arrogant", while he's a cuddly teddy bear. But I hope Bootlegzone members won't appreciate informants within their ranks.
zaval80

Postby bgrunauer » Tue Jun 27, 2017 1:54 am

Way uncool!
PR is the best on the internet, never charges profit, never makes a dime, in fact invests and shares the best archives ever!

No need for such nonsense on a share friendly site!
bgrunauer

Return to General discussion