Garth Hudson - organ

Code: Select all

https://mega.nz/#!GJ5BCKKJ!VhEDG9tOJyL2ic3jfaUTCXV38eobExsdzFTV_c3rMck
https://mega.nz/#!rQQkjQpa!UgRM7fhABU5enNPMhgIVupdTpwpcx9ubI_PtSKAwZxU
https://mega.nz/#!HBQTCDQR!DgDEjdGdyymGDpHEbr0-DFttku3x5Jmfv2Ji4JM3HLw

Luckymudster

Re: BOB DYLAN & THE HAWKS - Leicester 1966

Post by Luckymudster » Wed Feb 22, 2012 6:27 pm

Another beauty. Thank you so much for sharing!!

rowland

Post by rowland » Fri Sep 27, 2013 11:39 am

Thanks a lot..

invisible235

Post by invisible235 » Sun Nov 27, 2016 8:00 pm

Thanks a lot, but... this is not a complaint, but I assume that this is the soundboard upgrade now?

The only hint towards this was your post in "forum news" that reads like this:
Also, there were three significant BOB DYLAN upgrades from audience to soundboard: Pill Box, Leicester 1966 and Get Loud.
So I searched for this entry, which has absolutely no new time stamp (it still says posted "Tue Feb 08, 2011 2:48 am" and now "new" flag at all. The only reason why I found it was the fact that we got the "1966" hint and could search for "Leicester".

But where is "Pill Box" and "Get Loud"... which year/area to look for? and which date?

Once again, please note that I *don't* complain at all, I'm absolutely grateful for each and every post here, I don't take anything as granted and if these are the rules, then it simply may be so...

But I would find it so much easier (not just for me but for everyone here) if an upgrade/change of any item could simply be signalled as such - a change from an audience to a soundboard would even justify a complete new post (in my opinion), but if you don't want to do that - wouldn't it be possible if you could just add a simple ordinary reply on your own - something like "this is the new version, enjoy"?

It would signal this topic as "new post" and whenever a users hits "show new posts" next time, it will pop up. It would make so little effort, but provide so much of a service to each and every member of this board who wants to grab the ones that we're interested to get the update. If only one/we would know... ;)

admin

Post by admin » Sun Nov 27, 2016 10:12 pm

If you would download it, you would find soundboard recording instead od an audience recording. Same goes to the other two. The artwork is the same but the files are not.

invisible235

Post by invisible235 » Sun Nov 27, 2016 10:45 pm

Thank you for the note.

However, I am actually referring to the way how to find them. If it gets "silently" updated, there is no way to find out about it after some time. I think there is more than 1 TB of just Bob Dylan right now, which is absolutely great (many many many thanks again...).

How do I find out (for example) if one specific show got updated one day (a month ago, or half a year ago) if neither the time stamp, nor the description, nor any reply mentions this?

Of course I can re-download it and then compare it with an archived copy. But how should one get the hint to try that? Of course one could get the idea to just re-download 1 TB (not much fun, especially since Mega has a limit now) and then compare the whole lot to the whole lot... and then do that every few months again "just in case"...

The alternative that I would like to suggest - and I believe it's a good alternative - would be to add a little note to the description ("has been updated today"... with "today" being the time of it) whenever you swap files (which makes you to edit the post anyway). And it would be totally perfect if you trigger the "time stamp", as in adding a reply.

This way, when a member returns to the forum and hits "show new posts" (no matter if one returns after a week, or a month, or whenever) you will get this updated CD listed as "new".

The alternative, as said, will be to re-download the whole whole whole whole lot one day, "just in case"...

admin

Post by admin » Mon Nov 28, 2016 2:14 am

I believed that if the title was LEICESTER 1966, everyone would look in 1961-1966 section. Same goes to GET LOUD and PILL BOX, both very well-known 1966 bootlegs, both (literally) next to Leicester 1966 in the section.
Also, if the list is long, you can always use CTRL+F to find the title on the relevant page.

ripple

Post by ripple » Sun Dec 04, 2016 8:26 pm

Thank you for the Dylan.
The bus came by I got on that's when it all began

Return to “BOB DYLAN - 1961-1966”